Tom Krueger (tomkrueger)
Post Number: 9
Posted From: 188.8.131.52
|Posted on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 06:40 pm: |
The entries before and after also appear fine. As far as my work-around, it should do the trick because when asked to continue the partial send, I say no. I created a new list with the unsent names. This should and is working, as long as I'm sure to have all unsubscribe requests sent to my admin address and I remove all those from the "actual" list. In fact, because I am under some time pressure, I did do this, it is now sending.
The interesting thing is I included the offending address and when I tried to send, it immediately gave me the internal error. Once I removed that address, the sending started just fine (and is currently at record 300 or so).
Regarding the maximum time for manual sub and unsub, I did not change those. However, before writing you the first time today, I did increase the times for (is it) between sends.
Now I need to be sure to print out these messages should I run into this again. It is nice to know about the senddata.tmp structure - as it turns out, I assume I could have simply changed the pointer (:$done to the address after the offending address.
It amazes me why sendmail would choke on that address since it has been in my list ever since I started using mailman pro.
As always, thank you for your prompt replies.